Na Pali Coast Rafting & Snorkeling Tour from Kauai
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime as you take an action-packed ride in a 25 foot rigid hull raft - the newest and fastest raft on Kauai!
This adventurous raft tour travels up the Na Pali Coast where you will get up close and personal with dolphins, honu (turtles), and other marine life. Adventure into sea caves and snorkel, observing fish and other sea life. This raft adventure comes complete with lunch, sodas, juices and water.
Underwater camera and wetsuit rentals are available. Cave exploration is weather and sea conditions permitting.
Rates - including tax
Tour / Activity Details
7:30 am - Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday (September through December)
Minimum age is 8. No pregnant women are allowed. All participants must sign a liability waiver before boarding. Minimum 6 persons required for tour to operate. Hotel pick-up not included; departure is from Port Allen in Ele'ele (details on E-Ticket). Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
Covid-19 Protocols Updates
- FACE COVERING REQUIREMENT - No mask? No cruise. In accordance with the County of Kauai law, all passengers and staff are required to wear a face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc.) when inside the tour office, on the State of Hawaii pier and during the tour when unable to socially distance. Face masks are optional once the tour is underway. Mask exceptions apply only to children under the age of 5. Guides highly recommend guests bring their own face covering with them to the tour. If you forgot your mask at home, they are available upon request.
- REQUIRED TEMPERATURE CHECK AND HEALTH SCREENING - All staff are vaccinated or complete weekly COVID-19 tests and will undergo a health screening before being allowed in the office. For the safety of all guests and staff, any staff member experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees and higher and/or experiencing symptoms will need clearance from a medical professional before returning to work.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - While guides have incorporated social distancing in their operation, they also ask that guests work to maintain a social distance (6 ft or more) from other guests while on the property throughout boarding, de-boarding, and boat tour when possible.
- PERSONAL SAFETY - Safety is always the top priority. Guides have revised onboard services with added deep and regular cleaning on the vessels to exceed CDC guidelines, including physical cleaning with EPA-approved disinfectant. Additional hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the office and the vessels for your safety. The CDC recommends staff wear gloves for cleaning, taking care of anyone who might be sick, or handling trash – but not for normal duties. The crew have the proper gear and guidance to ensure top-notch hygiene.
- As of March 26, 2022, Hawaii's Safe Travels Program no longer exists, meaning there are no travel restrictions or mandates for domestic USA travelers. Travelers arriving in Hawaii from international airports must still comply with U.S. federal requirements. Consult with your airline for details.
- Dry bag for towels, cameras, etc.
- Packaged Lunch
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
What to Bring/Wear
- Mask or face covering
- Bathing suit
- Motion sickness preventatives if necessary
Options Available On-Site
- Wetsuit rentals
- Underwater camera rentals
- No pregnant women or children under 8 years of age are allowed.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver before boarding.
- Minimum total of 6 persons required for tour to operate; if the minimum is not met, you will be contacted to discuss options.
"I must say that I just had the most delightful trip on your boat. The crew was outstanding. Especially the captain whatever his name was he was incredible. I've enclosed some pictures of our trip. Thank you so much." - Grateful
"I travel frequently but this is the first time I've taken the time to email a tour operation to thank them for a fantastic day. A lot planning went into our 7 day tour of Kauai and to my surprise this tour was the highlight. What made this day trip so special was the crew. Captain Chris learned everyone's name as he spent a few minutes meeting each person that morning. Dillion, Meagan, Arlet and Ted served our every need. Whether you are lucky to have some great employees or you do a great job training them it is working well. Thanks again and good luck to you all!" - Bill
"It is a pleasure to work with operators like you whose maintenance and operations program show a genuine desire to stand out as a role model for the industry." - F.I. Whipple Captain, US Coast Guard Officer In Charge Marine Inspection
Minimum age is 8. Hotel pick-up not included; departure is from Port Allen in Ele'ele (details on E-Ticket). Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.