Ocean Seafari & Snorkel Excursion from Samara
Travel 2 to 10 miles offshore from Samara and Carrillo beaches where you can feel the ocean breeze while gazing at the coastline scenery during a search for playful animals. You could be lucky enough to see spotted dolphins, Central American spinner dolphins, common bottlenose dolphins and seasonally (August-November) - humpback whales!
On the way back to the coast, the boat will anchor near the shores of Isla Chora, a delightful white-sand beach full of hermit crabs and iguanas. You can cool off in the clear blue sea while continuing your search for underwater life by snorkeling. Beneath the surface teems a lively, colorful world normally hidden from view. Take advantage of the marine life of Costa Rica!
Rates - including tax
(Ages 13+, Minimum of 4 Persons Per Order):
Child - Free
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
72 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum of 4 persons per order. Tour includes pick-up from Samara and Carrillo Beach hotels. Rates are per-person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Update
- You need to wear masks in public places and on public transportation.
- Wash your hands as often as you can.
- Stay in your bubble; maintain a safe distance from and avoid contact with others not in your bubble.
- Check for required visas; in most cases you will not need a visa; without a visa, you can be in Costa Rica up to 90 days; see www.visitcostarica.com for details.
- Complete the Health Pas online form; must be done at least 48 hours before your departure for Costa Rica.
- Get required travel insurance; make sure your chosen insurance includes all the Costa Rica requirements; the www.visitcostarica.com website has all details.
Please Note: While whales and dolphins are often seen on this tour, sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Round-trip transportation from your Samara or Carillo Beach hotel
- Experienced bilingual guide
- Life vest
- Snorkel gear
- Fresh fruits and drinks
What to Bring/Wear
- Don't forget your camera!
72 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 4 persons per order. Tour includes pick-up from Samara and Carrillo Beach hotels. Rates are per-person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.